4.25 where's the change component size tool?

so I noticed that the landscape and foliage tools have moved in 4.25, any idea how to re-adjust the sections and section size in the new 4.25 landscape menu?
I have some blocky terrain I want to smooth out a bit more

Same problem help pls

same problem here

Anyone find out if its hidden or just completely left out of 4.25. I really need to access it as well.

Same here, need it to fix a landscape visibility issue when in play mode.

One more trying to find the change component size UI. I don’t see the Landscape Editor section in the Landscape mode tab either.

Another one looking for the component size tool. For some reasons their new landscape UI is slowing down a lot while painting or sculpting.

Same problem for me , I need it ! In addition to that, I noticed that the Landscape Collisions are sometimes inaccurate (offset), especially after you used the Flatten or Retopologize Tools !
There was no issue with UE 4.23… Hope it’s going to be fixed soon !!

Same here, Landscape suddenly disappeared. Anyone have a fix or found the Setting?

You can fix this bug by modifier code. You should add a butter on UI. SlateEditorStyle.cpp Set(“LandscapeEditor.ResizeLandscapeTool”, new IMAGE_BRUSH(“Icons/icon_Landscape_Tool_ResizeLandscape_40x”, Icon40x40)); Set(“LandscapeEditor.ResizeLandscapeTool.Small”, new IMAGE_BRUSH(“Icons/icon_Landscape_Tool_ResizeLandscape_20x”, Icon20x20)); LandscapeEditorCommands.cpp UI_COMMAND(ResizeLandscapeTool, “Resize”, “Change Landscape Component Size”, EUserInterfaceActionType::RadioButton, FInputChord()); NameToCommandMap.Add(“Tool_ResizeLandscape”, ResizeLandscapeTool); LandscapeEditorCommands.h TSharedPtr ResizeLandscapeTool; SLandscapeEditor.cpp ToolBarBuilder.AddToolBarButton(Commands.ResizeLandscapeTool);

Please, where is this feature? Why would they change the UI of something so important? I can’t even resize the landscape properly now.

Same here, I was asking about this on answerhub with no response. It looks like the feature has vanished from this version with no statement from epic. **MR.Guo. **Where do you apply this code to?

I just found a workaround for the missing component size tool. No need to do the above. Just go to project settings and enable ‘Enable Legacy Editor Mode UI’

Using the ‘Change Component Size Tool’ you can change the resize mode to ‘Resample’ and don’t change any other settings, then click Apply, this can fix the floating foliage. It seems to put the landscape back where it should be and may even solve the collision problems that **frabouc51 **was having.

Epic has fixed this bug in version4.25.2. Version 4.25.0 have this bug.

Hi all, i also struggled bit in 4.26 for changing component.

just goto manaage mode in once you enter in landscape mode, then you can see resize , just click on that you can see change component settings.

hope this helps