[4.20] Servertravel crashes Server and connected Clients

My game ends and calls an event that runs on server. This event then calls for which level the players are currently on if they are on LevelOne then a console comand is called for Servertravel LevelTwo. This is where the problem exist. The first server travel to LevelTwo works, but when I go to travel back to LevelOne after finishing LevelTwo, the game crashes for all connected players including the server.

I’ve attempted to run the game with standalone clients. I also have tried to run the game through the above procedure with only the server connected to the game. During this attempt, I find that the problem doesn’t exist for some reason. I’m not sure if this is a bug or if somewhere along the lines of my visual scripting, there lies an error.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance that is given!

Encountered the same issue on 4.23

Assertion failed: !It.Value().Object.IsValid() || NetGUIDLookup.FindRef(It.Value().Object) == It.Key() || It.Value().ReadOnlyTimestamp != 0 [File:D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Engine/Private/PackageMapClient.cpp] [Line: 2298] Failed to validate ObjectLookup map in UPackageMap. Object ‘/Game/Base/GameRules/Deathmatch/BP_DeathmatchGameMode’ was not in the NetGUIDLookup map with with value ‘39’.