4.18 prev2 - failed to load ... .dll (GetLastError=126)

is there a solution?

Do Someone knows the solution for this i cant open my editor for weeeeeks

I had this problem with fortnite, then i remembered that i just copied the shortcut in the startup folder, so i deleted that and then i tried to start the game and everything worked. Wish to be an help.

same problem with BuildPatchTool.exe UE 4.19.1

Halo, I don’t know about the map thing, but I have had the same error code while trying to log on to the editor.
If this is your problem, try finding one of our projects filles and run it from there, this bypassed the problem for me.
Maybe It can help with solving the other problem as well.

243893-udklip.png

Run ue4 with -d3d10 args, it will work.

统计线程从 -

Log file open, 06/17/18 16:18:47
LogWindows: Failed to load ‘aqProf.dll’ (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File ‘aqProf.dll’ does not exist
LogWindows: Failed to load ‘VSPerf140.dll’ (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File ‘VSPerf140.dll’ does not exist
LogWindows: Failed to load ‘VtuneApi.dll’ (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File ‘VtuneApi.dll’ does not exist
LogWindows: Failed to load ‘VtuneApi32e.dll’ (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File ‘VtuneApi32e.dll’ does not exist
LogPlatformFile: Not using cached read wrapper
LogInit: Display: RandInit(175335798) SRandInit(175335798).
LogTaskGraph: Started task graph with 5 named threads and 14 total threads with 3 sets of task threads.

mmmm – cost starts with very bad elipsis problem- do not recommend - etc etc … hahah

I was having this error only in multiplayer, I was sending a Map Variable from the server to a client. I removed it and it doesn’t crash. Now I’m sending that same data as an array and reconstructing it afterwards.

hi there, newbie here, could you please explain how to do this? thank you!

I got the same error. Non of the listed solutions helped. I noticed that when I connected my laptop to power the error disappear. Probably has something to do with battery saving mode and double graphic card. Crazy!

Still have Failed to load ‘VtuneApi.dll’ (GetLastError=12 but i can build now so Win.

for me the problem was because my graphics card was to weak, i think its for most of you guys to, after i buyed a new and stronger one everything worked fine.

If you have a back up on git, just delete all project files, pull it again to latest worked project commit and rebuild project. My project version is 4.17.2 just crash with the same issues “Failed to load ‘aqProf.dll’ (GetLastError=126), Failed to load ‘VtuneApi.dll’ (GetLastError=126), Failed to load ‘VtuneApi32e.dll’ (GetLastError=126)” but by this way it was fixed and work properly.

Hi everyone, does anyone now how to fix this error.
I appreciate any help, Tks…!!

Log file open, 06/30/22 21:36:42
LogWindows: Failed to load ‘aqProf.dll’ (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File ‘aqProf.dll’ does not exist
LogProfilingDebugging: Loading WinPixEventRuntime.dll for PIX profiling (from …/…/…/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Windows/WinPixEventRuntime/x64).
LogWindows: Failed to load ‘VtuneApi.dll’ (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File ‘VtuneApi.dll’ does not exist
LogWindows: Failed to load ‘VtuneApi32e.dll’ (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File ‘VtuneApi32e.dll’ does not exist
LogWindows: Started CrashReportClient (pid=2936)
LogConsoleResponse: Display: Failed to find resolution value strings in scalability ini. Falling back to default.
LogConsoleResponse: Display: Failed to find resolution value strings in scalability ini. Falling back to default.

Running with the same problem and have an urgent deadline. This was so unexpected and I’m pulling my hair off to know how to solve this…