- Place a point light, directional light, box trigger, or something else in the scene (these 3 actors is what I tested )
- Activate “Show All Advanced Details” in the Details Panel
- Find such a detail and change it. For example “Shadow Bias”, “Shadow Filter Sharpen” for lights, or “Render in Mono” for the box trigger
- Switch their actor mobility to something else, for example from stationary to movable
- Observe that the yellow return/revert arrow behind this setting is removed, now assuming that the user-changed value is the default value for that variable.
This is a regression from 4.16