4.15 Rocket Build Command

Hi!

I have a custom build of 4.15 and am trying to create a rocket build.
However:
RunUAT.bat GUBP -Node=GatherRocket -TargetPlatforms=Win64 -NoDDC -CleanLocal -NoSign

Just fails saying GUBP is an unkown command.
What am I missing?

Cheers!

Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: AutomationTool.AutomationException: Failed to find command GUBP
   at AutomationTool.Automation.Execute(List`1 CommandsToExecute, CaselessDictionary`1 Commands) in C:\Projects\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\AutomationUtils\Automation.cs:line 557
   at AutomationTool.Automation.Process(String[] Arguments) in C:\Projects\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\AutomationUtils\Automation.cs:line 531
   at AutomationTool.Program.MainProc(Object Param) in C:\Projects\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Program.cs:line 135
   at AutomationTool.InternalUtils.RunSingleInstance(Func`2 Main, Object Param) in C:\Projects\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\AutomationUtils\Utils.cs:line 704
   at AutomationTool.Program.Main() in C:\Projects\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Program.cs:line 59
Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
BUILD FAILED

RunUAT.bat BuildGraph -target=”Make Installed Build Win64” -script=Engine/Build/InstalledEngineBuild.xml -set:WithMac=false -set:WithAndroid=false -set:WithIOS=false -set:WithTVOS=false -set:WithLinux=false -set:WithHTML5=false -set:WithSwitch=false -WithDCC=false

I’m getting error saying

“BuildGraph.Execute: ERROR: Missing -Script= parameter for BuildGraph”

any idea why?

I think i get why. It can’t find the installedbuild.xml file. i checked Engine/Build in the binary version as described in https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Programming/Development/BuildGraph/Usage/index.html

yet I can’t find any .xml here. Any idea how to proceed from here?

I’m getting the same error as Frozenfire.

That particular error occurred for me because there was a problem with the font when I copied the file for some reason. I was bringing our batch file for a rocket build from our 4.9 project and updating the script for a BuildGraph and the quotation marks around the target value messed up. Replacing them with new quotation marks fixed this error for me.

I’ve copied InstalledEngineBuild.xml to PasteBin. You can try to see if that helps you. If it doesn’t, you might be missing additional files. Do you have the full source code or are you running with the version that comes with the launcher?

I’m using full source. I solved this a while ago by using someone else’s installedEngineBuild that allows deployment of WindowsServer.

Watch out in the above commandline, WithDDC is spelled wrong

not meaning to necro this but just for anyone else seeing this issue-

the text from above has bad quotation marks in it, so if you copy-paste that text, you’ll possibly also paste bad quotes (not the ascii quotes that a command-line expects) - delete the quotes around “Make Installed Build Win64” and type them again