4.15 Nativizing Blueprints issue

Hello,

I am using a source engine build from git and when I try to nativize my game I get a “Missing UE4Game binary” at the end of the cook. This is happening with either all of my Bp’s set for nativization or just even one.
If I disable it all together ,then my game cooks fine for all platforms.

Do you have any idea what it is looking for? Maybe a plugin? Or is it something else?

Thank you.

Hey ,

I’ve reproduced this behavior as well on my end while using a source build.

I saw this error message: Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: AutomationTool.AutomationException: Stage Failed. Missing receipt ‘CrashReportClient-Win64-Shipping.target’. Check that this target has been built.

You’ll need to build CRC for shipping, and then it should package successfully. This worked for the people on our team experiencing this issue.

Have a great day

Would you mind explaining what is CRC (Cyclic redundancy check) for shipping and how to go about it?
Sorry but you caught me off guard :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I’ve also went ahead and entered a ticket, as after further testing this is not consistent with behavior in 4.14: Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-42056)

CRC is Crash Reporter Client. And you need to go into your .sln in Visual Studio, set the build configuration to shipping, and then build the CrashReporterClient project which you can find in the Solution Explorer.