Download

4.15.1 Problem with android 5.1

Hi all.

I have this problem.

LogPlayLevel: ====02/05/2017 1:52:07====PREPARING NATIVE CODE=================================================================
LogPlayLevel: UEDeployAndroid.RequiresOBB: APK contains data.
LogPlayLevel: UEDeployAndroid.UpdateProjectProperties:
LogPlayLevel: ====02/05/2017 1:52:07====UPDATING BUILD CONFIGURATION FILES====================================================
LogPlayLevel: **************************************************************************
LogPlayLevel: The “android” command is deprecated.
LogPlayLevel: For manual SDK, AVD, and project management, please use Android Studio.
LogPlayLevel: For command-line tools, use tools\bin\sdkmanager.bat
LogPlayLevel: and tools\bin\avdmanager.bat
LogPlayLevel: **************************************************************************

LogPlayLevel: Invalid or unsupported command “–silent update lib-project --path JavaLibs/downloader_library --target android-19”
LogPlayLevel: Supported commands are:
LogPlayLevel: android list target
LogPlayLevel: android list avd
LogPlayLevel: android list device
LogPlayLevel: android create avd
LogPlayLevel: android move avd
LogPlayLevel: android delete avd
LogPlayLevel: android list sdk
LogPlayLevel: android update sdk
LogPlayLevel: Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: ERROR: C:/NVPACK/android-sdk-windows/tools/android.bat failed with args --silent update lib-project --path JavaLibs/downloader_library --target android-19
LogPlayLevel: Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Deploy Task, Time: 15.757854
LogPlayLevel: BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults:Error: Error Launch failed! Unknown Error

I’ve installed SDK, NDK and JDK. This is 1st time that I see this error.

I updated my version of Unreal engine from 4.13.2 to 4.15.1 after the problem with Windows 10 update.

I started my project in 4.13 version and I have a repository in gitHub with other partner. But I decided download 4.15.1 after the problem with the last Windows Update.

What can I do? I need a fix :frowning:

You have installed too new a version of the tools. Use no later than Android SDK Tools 25.2.3, Android SDK Platform-tools 25, and Android SDK Build-tools 24.0.2. Tools 25.3.0 removed functionality from the android command as mentioned in the log above.

Try this ↓

• Make an empty project then migrate your old project after that package it.

Thanks for answer. Finally I update to 4.14 version and check Android SDK versions. Finally my project run in my smartphone.

Thanks again.

Also I deleted the project in 4.13 version and downloaded again from my repository in Github.
I openned It in 4.14 and now I dont have problems.

Thanks again.