UE 4.14 pv1 (launcher version)
- Open Editor and wait few second.
- Editor’s window doesn’t respond anything except title bar, context menu (screen’s upper).
- then i can close editor by title bar or context menu.
- But can’t do anything.
- Please list your Mac’s specs found here Apple menu >About This Mac>More Info> Add the information from this window (serial # not necessary)
- Have previous versions of the engine worked? If so, what is the last working version of the editor you had installed?
- Have you tried verifying the install: Go to UE4 Launcher (skip and let us know if you are using the Source Build)>Library>UE4.14Preview tab> Yellow Down Arror> Verify
- If this does not fix, try removing and reinstalling
Respond with the requested information if these steps do not resolve the issue.
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
- 3.2 GHz Intel Core i5
- 16GB 1867 MHz DDR3
- AMD Radeon R9 M390 2048 MB
4.13 lanucher version working fine.
Resolved after execute Verify.
UE was running abnormally until execute verify.
I take it to mean that the issue has been resolved after you verified the installation. Let me know if you need more help with this.