4.14 Broke my project via crashing after button change

So i updated to UE4 and noticed that you changed the place of “Break link to ___” and instead decided to put “Select all linked”
The problem is that i always misclick on it and it crashes because the other end of the cord is in ForEachLoop. After 4-5 crashes it actually broke my Controller, Gamemode etc.

Change it back please. This is a terrible change to workflow and seemingly also may break your project if you’re not careful.

Bonus round:
Now it actually erased all data from my blueprint instances on my map (as in, i had different variables in my bp instances in my level and now they are all back to default)
Thankfully this is a prototypelevel with only a few different pieces.

Hi DamnColdGames,

I attempted to reproduce this crash but so far I haven’t been able to get your results. Can you provide the Callstack along with your Machine ID/Epic ID so I can trace the crash report?

Your Crash Logs, any screenshots of your setup and/or repro steps would help as well?

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please feel free to post back here with additional information to reopen the post.

Cheers,

TJ