4.14.0-prev2 material elements order mixed up

The material order of imported static meshes is mixed up in 4.14.0 prev2. Imported the same fbx from Blender into Unreal in 4.13 and 4.14. The material element order on the right of the editor is the same for both but in 4.14.0-2 in the static mesh itself (in the viewport and in the game) they are mixed up (as well with the mapping coords) and materials are not applied to the proper faces.

Hi ,

I attempted this on my end but thus far have been unsuccessful.

• Does this occur in a clean, blank project with no additional content or is it limited to one project?
  • What steps can I take to reproduce this on my end?
  • What blender version are you currently using?
  • What export/import settings are you currently using?

Hi ,
Thanks for taking the time to look into this.

• I just tested it with a blank project in 4.14.0 - its the same problem.
  • I added the fbx file (zipped) - If I load it in 4.13 it works fine and in 4.14 it gets mixed up.
  • I’m using Blender 2.77a
  • I’m using a command line python batch to create the fbx (automatically adding the lightmap channel coming from SketchUp). Its just the default settings for writing the fbx;
    bpy.ops.export_scene.fbx(filepath=ffname,global_scale=1.0,object_types={‘MESH’},use_anim=False,use_anim_action_all=False)

It all worked worked fine for months using 4.13.[link text][1]

Edit: import setting for Unreal is default settings - only disabled ‘auto generate colission’ and disabled ‘generate lightmaps’

Thank you for submitting a bug report. I have reproduced this issue and logged a report for it here. You can track the report’s status as the issue is reviewed by our development staff.