4.12 and not accepted by google play because libpng library

progetto realizato in unreal 4.12 e non accettato da google play causa libpng library… come posso risolvere il problema? non sono un programmatore e non conosco github? e vorrei conservare il progetto in unreal 4.12 non ho tempo per il download di una versione successiva devo consegnare il progetto al cliente entro pochi giorni…scusate per il mio inglese…aiuto

Project realized in unreal 4.12 and not accepted by google play because libpng library … how can i fix the problem? I’m not a programmer and do not know github? And i would like to keep the project in unreal 4.12 i do not have time for downloading a later version i have to deliver the project to the client within a few days … sorry for my english … help

4.12 and not accepted by google play because libpng library

Project realized in unreal 4.12 and not accepted by google play because libpng library … how can i fix the problem? I’m not a programmer and do not know github? And i would like to keep the project in unreal 4.12 i do not have time for downloading a later version i have to deliver the project to the client within a few days … sorry for my english … help

Please follow the instuctions in this forum post: https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?124327-libpng-security-vulnerability