4.11 Crash when AI debug on when unposessing and reposessing

I’m having crashes when my AI debugger is on and i toggle it off and I unposess, my player, I get warnings about getInstigatorController not working

Hello,

In order to reproduce this crash on our end, we’ll need a bit more information:

• Could you please provide the logs from your project’s Saved->Logs folder after the crash occurs?
  • Could you please cause the crash to occur again and provide your Machine ID from the Crash Reporter window (assuming you are getting one) and please hit Send & Close on the report?
  • Do you have any steps we can follow to reproduce this in a clean project on our end?

Here is the log and the crash message. The crash message has the machine ID. To reproduce it you must go to show and check ai debug under developer. Then during runtime press " ’ ". And try to possess and un possess your AI by pressing F8 a couple times. This should produce the crash, if not try clicking on other AI in the game and press " ’ ", then try to possess and unposses by toggling F8.

link text
link text

I’ve attempted to reproduce the crash by ejecting and repossessing my AI pawns, but I have not been able to do so. Are you able to reproduce this crash in a clean project? Could you provide a bit more information regarding your setup as well?

Hello,

I am marking this topic as resolved for tracking purposes, as we have not heard from you in a few days. If this issue persists, feel free to respond to this thread. For any new issues, please create a new Answerhub topic.

Have a great day