4.10 binary build not working with VS2015

Basically, I’m getting the same issue as in VS2013 Compiling UE4.10 Preview - Pipeline & Plugins - Epic Developer Community Forums

However, I upgraded to VS2015 and I’m still getting the error, how come?

Hey -

Are you attempting to build a code project or the source version of the engine? What is the error you’re getting? Are you getting the same error in both VS2015 as well as VS2013?

It’s just a code project. It was happening on both versions, these are the errors:

2>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'PhysX3PROFILE_x64.lib'
2>     Creating library C:\Users\\Documents\Unreal Projects\AR\Intermediate/Build/Win64\UE4Editor\DebugGame\UE4Editor-AR_rev_v_curr-Win64-DebugGame.lib and object C:\Users\\Documents\Unreal Projects\AR\Intermediate/Build/Win64\UE4Editor\DebugGame\UE4Editor-AR_rev_v_curr-Win64-DebugGame.exp
2>AR_rev_v_curr.cpp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class TBaseDelegate<class UObjectBase * * *> & __cdecl FCoreDelegates::GetObjectArrayForDebugVisualizersDelegate(void)" (__imp_?GetObjectArrayForDebugVisualizersDelegate@FCoreDelegates@@SAAEAV?$TBaseDelegate@PEAPEAPEAVUObjectBase@*****$V@@XZ) referenced in function "void __cdecl `dynamic initializer for 'GObjectArrayForDebugVisualizers''(void)" (??__EGObjectArrayForDebugVisualizers)
2>AR_rev_v_curr.cpp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class TBaseDelegate<int * * *> & __cdecl FCoreDelegates::GetSerialNumberBlocksForDebugVisualizersDelegate(void)" (__imp_?GetSerialNumberBlocksForDebugVisualizersDelegate@FCoreDelegates@@SAAEAV?$TBaseDelegate) referenced in function "void __cdecl `dynamic initializer for 'GSerialNumberBlocksForDebugVisualizers''(void)" (??__EGSerialNumberBlocksForDebugVisualizers)
2>C:\Users\\Documents\Unreal Projects\AR\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-AR_rev_v_curr-Win64-DebugGame.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

I converted the project to 4.10 a second time and it fixed the issue, I guess it got corrupted the first time.

Is the project you’re trying to open/compile an existing project that was converted from another engine version? Do you get the same message when you create a new project in 4.10? If so, please try to use the Verify option from the dropdown menu next to Launch for the 4.10 engine.

Im getting this as well and have converted the project more than 4 times

Hey maelgrim-

Could you provide more information about what’s happening? What version was the project on originally before converting to 4.10? Can you post the exact error message you receive as well as any information that would help me reproduce the issue?