[4.10.0] Linker error shipping build

Just updated a 4.8.3 project to 4.10.0 and I’m getting the following LNK2019 errors:

UnrealBuildTool: UE4-OculusInput-Win64-Shipping.lib(Module.OculusInput.cpp.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ovr_Initialize referenced in function "public: __cdecl FOculusInput::FOculusInput(class TSharedRef<class FGenericApplicationMessageHandler,0> const &)" (??0FOculusInput@@QEAA@AEBV?$TSharedRef@VFGenericApplicationMessageHandler@@$0A@@@@Z)

UnrealBuildTool: UE4-OculusInput-Win64-Shipping.lib(Module.OculusInput.cpp.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ovr_Shutdown referenced in function "public: virtual __cdecl FOculusInput::~FOculusInput(void)" (??1FOculusInput@@UEAA@XZ)

UnrealBuildTool: UE4-OculusInput-Win64-Shipping.lib(Module.OculusInput.cpp.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ovr_GetInputState referenced in function "public: virtual void __cdecl FOculusInput::SendControllerEvents(void)" (?SendControllerEvents@FOculusInput@@UEAAXXZ)

UnrealBuildTool: UE4-OculusInput-Win64-Shipping.lib(Module.OculusInput.cpp.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ovr_SetControllerVibration referenced in function "public: virtual void __cdecl FOculusInput::SetHapticFeedbackValues(int,int,struct FHapticFeedbackValues const &)" (?SetHapticFeedbackValues@FOculusInput@@UEAAXHHAEBUFHapticFeedbackValues@@@Z)

Anyone know what module is required for this to work properly?

Did not know that was a plugin, setting the oculus rift back to enabled fixed that linker error, I’m assuming turning them all off will also work.

Had that plugin turned off in 4.8.3

I’m seeing this as well. I’m able to work around this by disabling the other Oculus plugins. It looks like they need to be enabled and disabled as a unit?