4.1.1 hotfix update now available

Ok, these GitHub links just give me a 404 error every time, i am logged in with an activated subscription…

Anyone know what’s going on?

[= ;34849]
Hi ,

Are you referring to the 4.1.1 preview build or the 4.2 master build on github?
[/]

I was referring to 4.2 master build of course. 4.1.1 works fine.

I have downloaded the 4.1.1 update and now I am not able to download the SciFiHallway it says that I have to subscribe to download the SciFiHallway. I am already subscribed I have been since day one. I do not have any problems with anything else in the Marleplace only the ScifiHallway. I downloaded it before I upgraded and I can still run it but now that I have upgraded to 4.1.1 It does not show that I have downloaded SciFiHallway nor will it let me without out subscribing which I have already subscribed.

Hi LcSweeper,

Please post this to the answerhub atanswers.unrealengine.com for further assistance. Thank you!

Okay thanks.

Hi all.
Hey Epic Hey Zack Hey anyone that works for Epic, Plz Fix UDN search bar that Become Disable few month ago, a lot of us need UDN yet.[LINK]](UDK Documentation Search Bar Disabled? - Epic Games Forums)

just search this you know what i say :frowning:
http://udn.epicgames.com/search/index.php?q=pawn

[=iGoogle;39373]
Hi all.
Hey Epic Hey Zack Hey anyone that works for Epic, Plz Fix UDN search bar that Become Disable few month ago, a lot of us need UDN yet.[LINK]](UDK Documentation Search Bar Disabled? - Epic Games Forums)

[/]

daaaa what.

[=Ranz;35382]
Just confirming, is the Update Install button mentioned here is the same as Verify Install that I see in my Launcher?

Thanks!!!
[/]

No, they are different. If you do not see the Update Install, then you probably do not have the parameter set up correctly in your shortcut properties. (and remember that you need to restart the Launcher)

[=iGoogle;39373]
Hi all.
Hey Epic Hey Zack Hey anyone that works for Epic, Plz Fix UDN search bar that Become Disable few month ago, a lot of us need UDN yet.

[/]

In the meantime, simply use bing and do a search within the udn site: “site:udn.epicgames.com KEYWORDS” .

Even before this issue, searching that way was faster anyway.

Thanks for the new update, The Elemental Demo Seems to run a lot more smoothly now as well, and I am experiencing some good engine performance stability and performance increase :slight_smile:

These GitHub links still give me 404 every time when i’m logged in, what am i missing?

[=;41841]
These GitHub links still give me 404 every time when i’m logged in, what am i missing?
[/]

• Are you logged into GitHub with your GitHub account? (remember that this is different from your Unreal account)
  • Have you associated your GitHub account with your Unreal account (on your Unreal Account page)?

Yes to both of these as i stated in my first comment. Now that the update is available directly through the launcher i just updated that way since GitHub isn’t working.

Thanks for the response though.

[= Ellis;43256]

• Are you logged into GitHub with your GitHub account? (remember that this is different from your Unreal account)
  • Have you associated your GitHub account with your Unreal account (on your Unreal Account page)?
    [/]

I got 4.1.1 installed and material editing is still massively slower than it was on 4.02.