3rd Person Camera - Best way to automatically have it adjust pitch

I am anticipating your future problems/questions now.

Get Advanced Locomotion System from marketplace.

it is free. However quite complicated blueprint system.

Not sure if it has what you want for camera, but for movement it is all you need up to AAA game quality level.

When you decide you like that ALS, first thing you should do is import player character model and make it work in ALS (there are tutorials). So get or buy some character from marketplace.

After you have all that working you should be able to copy my code and plug it into ALS (if it does not have such functionality), honestly i do not remember and i think last time i used it it was v2 or v3 (current is v4).

Short version:
I know that soon you will have trouble with animations and all that. And that can be all solved with ALS. So focusing now on camera management is a bit too early. And it is quite likely that you scrap whole camera code after you make movement blueprints. So besides learning factor it would be waste of time now.

Ps.
This (bit old) documentation page:

Has really nice tutorial about player movement, animations and all that. I suggest you follow this tut, make your own character blueprints, then add my vector math for camera. Then use ALS.

nope, i dont need this, i only need to let the camera follow the slopes