3DS Max Target Camera via DataSmith + Sequencer & Movie Render Queue = No Targeting?

Hi guys,

Currently attempting to render out a sequence of target cameras that I created in 3DS Max, then imported via DataSmith. When I pull them into the scene, then access their animation and Record their actions in the Sequencer, the result can be exported from the Sequencer render tool just fine, albeit with some iffy quality & frame jumps.

However, when seeking higher quality, I’m attempting to export from Media Render Queue, and here the problem begins. When I export from MRQ (60 fps, PNG sequence, 1920 x 1080, standard settings otherwise), it treats my camera as though the LookAt Tracking does not exist. As a result, the exported frames don’t follow the required path for my shots. When I look at the Sequence I’m referencing for the export, the Camera is included, and the LookAt object is additionally included under the Misc folder of the Sequencer along with a WorldSettings object.

Has anyone encountered this before? The Camera itself has been set to the correct “Actor to Track”, and LookAt Tracking itself has been enabled. What’s going on here?