3ds Max 2027 Support: Currently, it supports up to version 2026. Could you please release a version for 3ds Max 2027 as soon as possible?
https://www.unrealengine.com/plugins/3ds-max
While you won’t find it on twinmotion page yet, you can use the datasmith plugin for UE on this webpage. It has been updated a week ago. I just tested it and it is fully functional, including live link.
Has anyone else experiencing multi material object id’s not following into twinmotion from 2027 3dsmax? i’m using the latest version.
(post deleted by author)
For some reason, i cant get it to export textures. It exports the geometry with a white material. If I drag and drop a material, the uvw will be correct though (as in they were baked into the mesh at export). Any idea? Tried with LegacyCorona material, Physical Coroan material and 3DSMax standard material.
I opened a thread last week but no one replied.
Thanks.