3D Widgets crash game after multiple level loads

I have a few 3d widgets in my game for displaying info like Score, Game Time, etc. This is a short, one level game that reloads itself at the end. It will consistently crash at 10-11 play-throughs. I figured out the cause is related to the widgets. If I disable all of them, the game appears to continue on it’s reloading loop just fine (I stopped testing at 25 plays). If I enable just one of the widgets, it will play a few times more than with all of them off before it crashes. It doesn’t seem to matter which widget I enable, any of them will eventually crash the game.

Has anyone else come across this? Any help is appreciated!

Hello ,

I was reading over your post and I tried to reproduce this issue on our end, however I was unsuccessful with the information provided. If you haven’t already, I would suggestion creating an answerHub post (in the Bug reports section) and placing the link in a reply here. I would also suggestion that you answer the following questions in your post to help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions for your AnswerHub post:

1. What version of the engine are you using?
  2. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  3. If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps to reproduce this issue on their end?
  4. Could you provide screen shots of any blueprints that are involved in this issue?

Make it a great day