3D Widget Replication (Computer Screen) Not Work

There is a system I created using Sphere Trace and Interface. The server uses Trace and allows the client to use the PC. PC_BP has a widget component.
When I start 1 server and 1 client, the server can use all the functions of the PC (pressed, on mouse down, on mouse move etc…) but the client cannot do anything. No function is even triggered. At first I thought it was a replicated problem, but when I start Dedicated, Client 1 can do everything related to the PC. All functions are triggered and work. Client 2 does not work. No function works and is not triggered, not even “on mouse move”. It’s like whoever enters the game first, the computer doesn’t recognise anyone else.

I put the computer on my level by drag and drop. I also tried to spawn with the server. the same thing happens again. Has anyone encountered this problem?

Note: When I run 2 clients in “standalone game” mode, the codes work in all clients and there is no problem. I’m just trying to understand the problem.

here are my codes :

Server Trace:

In Trace Function:

Use Interface in My PC Actor:

Thread created by another user with the same problem:

https://forums.unrealengine.com/t/need-help-with-multiplayer-computer-screen-3d-widget-input-issue/