I have found on a few different projects that on a widget component, the option bDrawAtDesiredSize is a one way tick box. If you tick it, and then untick it, the unticking doesn’t do anything, the only way to be able to manually set your size again is delete the widget component entirely and start from scratch
Example for re-creating this:
- Create a fresh blank project, Im using 4.16.2 (Launcher Binary)
- Create a widget, i deleted the canvas panel and dropped in a progress bar
- Create a blank actor blueprint. add the widget component and set the widget class to your widget
- Change the draw size, anything you like
- Tick Draw at Desired Size (Your widget should change size)
- Untick Draw at Desired Size. Now try changing your draw size. It doesn’t work, there’s no way to fix it besides deleting it and starting again.
Its not a big issue, but its a bit annoying to remake the component if you decide against auto sizing.