3d Weapons/props artist

Email: gmail.com

Objective:
I’m a 2D\3D freelancer artist specialize in hard surface modeling and texturing mainly for games/cinematic…
I’m working in this industry for over six years.
My skills range from Modeling, UV, & PBR Texturing. I’m a very versatile artist overall and I like to do different styles of art, whether it be photo real or stylized.
My work has been in AAA titles to indie projects, and mobile titles. I have a love for it all no matter the platform. My main passion is with texturing and my style typically sways heavily towards realism.
I am constantly learning and refining my process for modeling and texturing, much of the work shown on this site is not always representative of current quality and skill level due to current ndas.
high and low-poly modelling and UV mapping using 3DS Maxand Maya, creating normal maps in 3DS Max, ZBrush and Photoshop (with Xnormal or Nvidia Normal plug-in), texturing using Photoshop (color and specular maps), sculpting, painting and adding detail to high poly models in ZBrush. Ndo2, Mudbox (texturing, sculpting), Marmoset, Topogun. Working with version control systems (Perforce)

I do Hight and low Weapons on game HALO (I HAVE NDA)

I have experience with game engine:
UDK - Very experienced,
Unity3d - Very experienced
Сryengine3 – Very Experienced

My portfolio:

Hello

Have you worked with Modular Fire and Melee Weapons?

**TechLord ** Hi, yes i do
i can do assets
Send me in mail info: gmail.com
i send my rate and other Stuff

Nice work man.

Hi Artur Juhoroff , cool work!

**punkvideo3d ** THX!
ADD NEW WEAPONS WORK:
artwork/high-poly-model-aks74u
Please loook)

available for work again

artwork/NrBg1 my new work