3D to Pixels Make 3D Meshs in pixels art!

oh, thank you very much, helps me a lot :laughing: :laughing:

Hi @Sutivu , I was wondering about the best way to capture modular characters with this plugin. An example being the free sample, Stylized Character Kit: Casual 01. I’m loving the plugin so far, but I’m having trouble trying to figure out how to use it when the skeletal meshes are meant to be separated and swapped.

Thanks!

Hello! Sorry I did not saw you have posted here my notifications did not showed up!

Only skeletal meshs are supported for now, modular charaters need a blueprint to setup a proper mesh. Maybe with a actor blueprint to put in the level who swap mesh on sockets in the Sk is a way to do it, I dont know. I’m working in a new version with bluprints supported (with custom event) but it’s not ready soon.

Hi @Sutivu, I’m using UE 4.27.1 and I just can’t get the mesh to show on the tool, in Assets under StaticMesh, where says “Use Selected Asset from Content Browser” I select a static mesh in the content browser, and I click on the arrow and nothing show up in the static mesh field on the tool, also nothing in the preview :frowning:

I have follow the documentation, and still cant get the asset to show in the tool

Okay, got it to work, the problem was because I was migrating the tool using the engine migrate option to another project, and the tool just don’t work when use migrate.

lol I have the same problem now smh, now I gotta export the animations huh, hope it will work at least

If you have problems migrating the project, make sure that the plugin ‘editor scripting utilities’ is activate in the new project / editor version in order to work

1 Like

Hi, has there been any progress on the blueprints integration and modular characters? Just curious. I think this tool may be exactly what it is I’m looking for.