You will be a part of a small AR/VR game-development team, developing TOTALLY NEW no-glasses 3D - “simulated reality” – experience to promote latest No-glasses 3D technologies techniques. Further you will help in the maintenance and further development of our current demo’s. It is important to be up to date about new technologies and the best ways to showcase this. You will work in a small team of 4 persons.
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Experience with blueprints in Unreal Engine and/or Unity;
- Able to learn new disciplines quickly;
- Has experience with materials, lighting, rendering pipelines, procedural modeling and generation, 2D image processing, VFX and particle systems, and other graphics techniques;
- Takes initiative and is enthousiastic;
- Has Good English communication skills;
- Has finished a relevant study at Bachelor level or higher;
- Likes to work in an agile environment;
- Commitment to code quality & documentation;
- Lives in Eindhoven region.
**Bonus points ****