3D Stereo VR Vive Office Environment:
Malka Media is searching for an Unreal 4 developer/programmer to work immediately in our Hoboken, NJ location. In this position you will be creating full 3D, interactive office environments from stereo 360 footage. Experience with volumetric video capture a plus. This is a freelance position with the possibility of full-time employment. We are looking for someone who has overall knowledge developing a title in Unreal for VR, specifically the HTC Vive.
- Hands-on software development with Unreal 4 with excellent C++ and C# skills.
- 3+ years 3D game design or corporate work experience with Unreal.
- 1+ Years VR game experience with Unreal.
- 3+ years programming / coding with C#, C++ with superb documenting skills.
- Code, size and memory optimization skills required.
- First-hand knowledge of designing and optimizing scripts, custom coding and algorithms
- Familiarity with Maya, 3D Modeling, rigging and animating skills a plus.
- Thorough understanding and use of Direct X 11 /12.
- Basic HTC Vive, Oculus and VR Gear knowledge required.
- Basic understanding of graphics, audio/video, networking, memory handling, script compilers, I/O, physics engines, managing resources and assets.
Project will consist of 5+ people.