3D Presentation Creator

Hello, thanks for making this plugin really cool looking. I wanted to make a presentation on an asset from different angle and it all works but i am unable to package it to windows. I can package everything but when i activate the plugin i am unable to package the project, there is always an unknown error. Not sure if this happens to other people or not

Hi,

Iā€™m trying to trigger an animation recorded in matinee when switching to a certain slide. I canā€™t figure out how to do this. Can someone help me?
I am able to do it with a normal trigger box without the slides. But when Iā€™m using the slides i just donā€™t know how to connect a recording in matinee. Iā€™ve tried to place the trigger box over the slide, but once a slideshow is started, there are no collisions generated with the position of the camera it seems.

Edit: nevermind. I connected the matinee recording to a button press, which works fine. I am new to unreal and was trying to force the animation through a trigger box.

I am trying to install on Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.4 have Unreal Engine 4.18.3 installed and Launching Epic Zen Garden. But I get this message when I enable plugin and restart Engine. Any clues. I put the plugin in the shared Mac directory, rather than install to project? Does that matter? I did not know how to install to project the plugin and not sure if you can do that on Mac? Thank you for any cluesā€¦

@byteparrot This is a really nice plugin! Why did you not put it on the Marketplace? Will it work with 4.25?

Hi, will your plugin also work inn UE5 ?
Thanksā€¦