- Player steers futuristic Motorcycle
- Motorcycle fires weapon
- Other motorcycles explode when in contact with missile
- General World Gravity doesn’t exist
- Motorcycle sort of sticks to track… like magnetic… or what else
- Gamepad game
Michael and his Vega64 graphics card (no Trademark)
Michael Jones (Project Creator)
Project Management, Game Design, GML Coder, General Graphics Designer, Audio Composer, Upholsterer - 10 years +
- SpaceBattery (PC 2001)
- SpaceBattery 2 (PC 2005)
- Orb (iPhone 2009)
- YapAway (iPhone 2009)
- ArcNebula 2010 (only ever made it to Siggraph as OpenGLES demo for iPhone)
- SpaceBattery X 2012 (PC MMORPGFPS)
- CodeEvergreen (XBox 2017 - Horror)
- Ability to translate Hardware-CPU-Chinese into English language
- Make a track segment apply its own physics onto another object which touches it at the time.
- Enjoy working with a 3D modeller that knows everything better… until proven wrong.
I should avoid posting a link to my Facebook page (even though it shows the whole scope of what it is that I do)…
…so I give you my ArtStation and check out what I did recently:
Private Message please.
Edit: I hope that I may put some quick side notes into this post.
- This position is marked as “UNPAID”… which literally means that there is no pay throughout development. I want to create a short and sweet little tech demo and submit this to the right people. If this goes somewhere and we strike gold… or most likely copper, it’ll be shared.
- …also this little project is meant to be a short term project (see paragraph 1)… like I wrote before, making a short demo which plays and looks good. I am not a big fan of the mammoth project approach.
now I am outta here