Granstudio is looking for a 3D Generalist to work on Automotive and Mobility projects following different phases from 3D modelling up to rendering/visualize with still images or animations or real-time rendering.
- Collaborating with the project manager and the production team
- Modeling in 3DSMax
- Create 3D models together with style and feasibility
- Create textures and materials
- Integration in Unreal Engine 4 (prepare assets)
Requirements and skills:
- Good skills in 3D modeling, lighting and material creation
- Experience with 3DSMax or similar
- General knowledge of 3D techniques
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Experience/knowledge with a game engine (Unreal Engine 4 or similar)
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Create and model in 3D environments and/or architecture
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in industrial design or CG (For Example Big Rock or similar)
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite (AE, PR)
A technical test to evaluate your skills might be required for this position.
Granstudio is a unique kind of automotive design studio. We combine a passionate approach to car styling with a visionary research into the future of mobility.
The studio is located near to the center of Turin (IT) where our automotive designers, virtual designers, urbanists and engineers work together in an open-minded environment to generate insights, sketches and finished digital and physical designs that people can love. Our international clients are the main automotive manufacturers and different players within the mobility field.
Send your CV and a presentation of your portfolio (pdf or a link online) to: firstname.lastname@example.org