3D Environment, Prop Artist and Texture Artist for hire!

My name is Edvin and I’d like to help you by filling your game worlds with the props and models that you require! Please contact me if you’re interested or have any questions!
Email: edvin@polydigital.se
Discord: Measuring#7243
More information and art is available on my portfolio website http://edvinwenden.com/

Skillset

• 7+ years of experience with 3d game art and texturing
  • Extensive experience with UE4
  • Maya
  • ZBrush
  • Photoshop
  • Substance Designer and Painter, Procedural texture creation
  • And a range of other software

Previous experience

• I worked at Frictional Games on Amnesia: Rebirth
  • 5 years leading my own team working on our own games
  • I have worked on visual effect projects for artists like Avicii, Alesso and Otto Knows

Part of my portfolio

Example of environment work

Weapon work

1 Like

Still available for work!

Available for work once again!

Bumping as I’m available

Hi, I have a small texturing project that is about 75% done that to would have looked over and completed. It is a one story sub-level (you walk down steps) building with a dome roof. If you are interested in quoting the project I can forward screen shots. I have larger needs as well and would really like to have a dedicated artist as currently I am a one man team and could use a little help! Thanks for your time. Scott

Hi,

Are you currently available for work, if so please let me know :slight_smile:

@Bobsy95 Sent you a PM :slight_smile:

Thanks for completing this for me, I will be sure to use you again. For anyone else looking hire Measuring I would highly recommend, high quality assets delivered very quickly with very good communication. If I ever needed to ask any questions or provide feedback I would get an answer promptly.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Available for work! Get in touch :slight_smile:

Feel free to get in touch with any work you might want done!

Available for work! Get in touch! :smile: