Who are we?
We are Trifekt, an indie studio by two experienced game developers working on an incredible (non-gaming) VR project that landed us a publishing deal. Due to NDA confidentiality we can’t disclose much about the project, except that we are extremely excited to see it released. We have been developing the core mechanics for a while now and the overal design is finally falling into place. Our goal is to release something within the next few months.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented and passionate 3D environment artist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience modeling detailed, high-quality environments, sets, and props.
- Creating and texturing realistic looking 3D assets, terrains, architectures, and set art
- Support the overall vision for the project and studio while taking ownership of art pipeline
- Creating shaders for environment assets, volumetrics, decals, ambient effects, etc.
- Optimizing geometry and scenes so the project runs at a good frame rate in realtime while avoiding the loss of visual fidelity and realism
- Experience in using 3D art tools, such as Max, Maya, Zbrush or Lightwave for 3D asset creation and refinement
- Utilizing expert knowledge of 2D art tools, such as Adobe Photoshop to refine art assets and elements
- Experience with modeling and texturing both in 3D software and Unreal Engine
- Self-motivated and focused worker with good communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with creating realistic looking environments preforming well in realtime
- Experience with blueprint
- Must provide Portfolio
- A love for gaming and VR
- A drive to create unique never before seen experiences
- Game industry experience
- Traditional (2D) art skills
- Experience creating realtime realistic Archviz environments
- Experience animating
- Experience game design
- Experienced indie developer
So if you have what it is we are looking for, feel free to send me a PM!
- Be part of a new beginning, a gaming studio that develops unique experiences and explores outside the bounds of traditional game design.
- Learn from experienced developers
- Become a co-owner & co-founder / help us grow / shape our and your own future!
- Share the succes