Verizon Media Studios is hiring project-based, contract 3D designers skilled in C4D and Unreal Engine. Projects will be to create set designs for virtual studio environments as well as AR charts and graphics for news and election coverage. The candidate must work efficiently and excel in a fast-paced environment where creativity drives a demanding workflow.
- Be able to conceptualize designs and collaborate with the Art Director and Creative Director.
- Be able to create and design graphics quickly while conforming to show formats,
- Have excellent time management skills and work consecutively on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Be an effective communicator who works to continue fostering the team-oriented environment.
- Interface well with all designers in the department
- Have a can-do attitude eager to problem-solve for creative and technical challenges.
- Experience designing 3D environments
- Knowledge of workflow for Ncam & broadcast production is a plus
- On-site candidates only (LA / Playa Vista or NYC)
A little about Verizon Media Studios
Verizon Media Studios is the global production arm of Verizon, developing & producing original short & long form premium content across all brands & verticals.
We have 3 studios in key locations: New York City, Los Angeles & Sunnyvale, as well as international offices in London, Paris, Madrid, Munich, Milan, Tokyo, Toronto, Sao Paolo and soon to be launching in Sydney.
Our first-class facilities include 20 sound stages, 7 control rooms, 95 post-production bays, and a boundless cache of equipment and expertise.