3D Character Artist/3D Artist

Hi,

My name is Rino, I’m an experienced 3D Artist/Character Artist, I have experience working in film and game industry.
I have experience creating AAA characters and models. You can see more of my work on my website.
paid projects only

http://i.imgur.com/eCjlUjZ.jpg

Email for inquires or questions to art@3drino.com

Awesome work! I love your Bronn.

4th looks like this WoW Deathwing Dragon (without wings :D)
I love it :slight_smile:

Haha, nice Deathwing model :smiley:
Do you also have Sindragosa or Onyxia in your database? :stuck_out_tongue:

Great work!

hah, thanks guys.

and Rakantor no i don’t! :stuck_out_tongue:

@Rinoz, are you comfortable sharing your rates (or like an average rate you’d charge for indies, for something roughly equivalent to the character from your first screenshot)? If you’d rather discuss that sort of thing in a PM, that’s cool :slight_smile:

Again, super work!

yea drop me a pm with details and i’ll let you know.

and thanks.

Great likeness with Bronn, man. Would love to see him textured.

thanks man! i don’t think that will happen, i don’t like going back to old projects. thanks again.

hey guys, i’m available starting 5th of September again. art@3drino.com

i’ll have some new personal work up soon.

Looking really great man. Loving the leathery tough skin details, and his anatomy. I feel like the hand is a bit flat, kind of stiff looking. The top plane of the hand looks too flat; it could be the lighting, but if it’s loosely held it’ll be more curved. The bottom most knuckle in the knuckle/hand curve should be the middle knuckle, and then curve upward for the last two knuckles. I don’t know if that makes sense. Also, the rim light is looking really smooth, it drowns out the details a bit. I know this is a test render, so I just wanted to bring that up for the final render. Looking awesome though man. Let me know if any of my commentary/critique doesn’t make sense, or is inappropriate. Looking forward to the final character.

(writing this again, lost what i previously wrote)

you made a lot of sense. i agree about the hands, they are unfinished, as you can see there’s much less color there and nails are missing – so i still have to work on that. about rim light, at the time i didn’t really know what i wanted, so i rendered the rim light and blurred it out, but now that you pointed it out for looking smooth it’s starting to bother me. well spotted man, thanks a lot. this is the first time i’m using bpr rendering, so i’m still getting used to it and learning.

again, thanks!

Really enjoying your stuff man. I dig it’s a WIP.

On rendering, I highly recommend Marmoset 2. I’ve tried Zbrush, and while it can be pretty powerful, I find compositing to be a must for a final image. The settings can be pretty strange as well, so I prefer a more out of the box kind of rendering platform, which Marmoset 2 delivers on. It can really handle those high poly counts now, as well as vertex colors (Zbrush polypaint) so if you export the high poly OBJ with polypaint on, it’ll export the vertex colors so that you can render them in Marmoset. I recommend you check it out if you haven’t already. Great stuff though, and I appreciate you taking my critique into consideration. Keep it up.

Pm sent,

Hope to hear back from you soon!

Awesome work, rinoz!

Sent you a PM.

Available.

Available. PM or email art@3drino.com