****3C Gameplay Programmer - email email@example.com to apply. ****
**Cold Symmetry, founded in 2017 by a core team of four, is best known for its debut title Mortal Shell. Our studio is composed of AAA veterans with a strong passion for making hardcore action games. **
Cold Symmetry seeks a full time gameplay programmer (remote) to join us in development of an exciting new third person action RPG. We’re a small team of passionate developers, and you’ll be joining an environment where your work will make a tremendous difference to the game we’re developing.
You will work closely with game designers, other programmers, animation leads, and artists to participate in the development of systems related to animation systems, game controls, and camera systems for a third person action RPG.
Develop AAA character movement systems from the ground up, working closely with the animation lead and game designers
Own, architect and implement systems related to character control, movement, and camera
Bring both experience and fresh ideas to the development process for the aforementioned systems
**Minimum of 4 years game development experience, significant experience on a AAA title preferred. **
- Background in C++ programming
- Solid 3D math skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely, proactively bringing ideas and solutions to the team
- Capable of working closely with team members from other disciplines (animation, art, game design, programming)
Desired but not required:
- Unreal Engine experience, particularly with animation blueprints
- Shipped AAA title, ideally a third person action RPG
- Experience with animation programming techniques: IK, Ragdoll, Motion Matching, Blending, Layering, Locomotion
- Knowledge and experience with the workflow of Maya or similar animation software
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply