4.16 Editor Crash on opening a fresh migrated project from 4.15.2

Hello,

my editor crashed on startup while opening a migrated project from 4.15.2, with 4.15.2 everything worked fine.
Crash happening if it outputs 92% in the launch screen.
Opening a blank project with 4.16 or with starter content isnt a problem.

Operating System is Windows 10 64x.
GFX Card GForce 970 GTX.
64gb RAM.
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 1800.

BP Only Project.

Thank You!

Hello ,

I was unable to reproduce your issue on our end. I have a couple of questions to help me narrow down the issue you are experiencing.

1. Could you upload the error and callstack you are getting from the crash?
  2. Have you tried moving your project’s startup map out of the content folder and opening the project?
  3. Does this issue occur with any project that you migrate from 4.15 to 4.16?

Thanks!

1. I clicked on send the error and leave a comment. but there are no informations about the crash, the dump file dosnt contain anything about this crash too.

2. Moving the startup map out of the content folder let me launch the editor, but if i put the map back into the content folder and open it with the editor, it will crash again. (I use World composition, maybe this is a problem?)

3. Dosnt happend if i migrate another project (I migrate a blank project with starter content).

Thank you!

Seems to be this error? Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-45563)

Does the crash you are experiencing crash occur with a level that contains multiple sub-levels?

Yes, if i load a empty level with the editor, the editor starts until i will open the level with world composition.
I have many sub level in this map i try to load.

Thank you!