(39) 's Extra Blueprint Nodes for You as a Plugin, No C++ Required!

Get OS Platform

You can use node to script different logic based on which operating system is currently being used!

Platforms you can check for:

**Windows
Mac
Linux

PS4
XBoxOne

iOS
Android

HTML5

WIN RT
WIN RT ARM**

**Download Link (650kb)**

**UE4 Wiki, Plugin Download Page**
https://wiki.unrealengine.com/File:VictoryPlugin.zip

:)

Thanks for the quick reply and considering you are doing as a service to us, I very much appreciate. I will wait for 4.8 probably and go from there.

Keep up the good work :wink:

Lovely to hear from you maparizeau!

I really do think a whole lot of sort of thing has been resolved by Epic already in preparation for plugins being sold on marketplace, so if your development $ and can be used elsewhere I would indeed recommend waiting!

:slight_smile:

Wow Thanks . is really great. I am trying to export various strings to a file, for example the players x,y,z coordinates every second. I would like to save these to the same file however for each point for a coordinate to be on a separate line or separate by a character e.g. “;”. Do you know of a simple way to implement with your SaveStringToFile Node?

I am trying to export data to statistical software for analysis (for a psychology experiment that I hope to do within the Unreal engine).

Thanks,

Thanks

I figured out how to create an array of the coordinates and then just save that array to a text file at the end of the play. See the Blueprints below as well as the player path graph that I created in R.

Hi,
what about plugin support for 4.8?

Hi,

has said (multiple times) that preview builds are not supported.
It’s kinda pointless to update the plugin for every preview release (previews are for testing purposes anyway) :stuck_out_tongue: just wait for the final 4.8 release and I’m sure the plugin will be updated :slight_smile:

Woohoo!

Wow is really neat grizfb75!

Thanks for sharing your research and BP development with us!

Thanks for the pics!

:heart:

Packaged Build Upload For You

Dear Community,

I’ve released a 4.7.6 version of my plugin that contains the static lib that is needed for packaged games!

If you’ve had any issues packaging my plugin please try the May 29th 2015 build, which is 7.8mb

**More Info**

For more info, you can see  Answerhub post and my solutiion, as confirmed by the original poster.

**Anserhub**
https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/234322/project-still-not-packaging-with-plugins-after-add.html#answer-235265

Download Link (7.8mb)

UE4 Wiki, Plugin Download Page

Stupid question, does plugin auto update through UE4?

Hello , I’m wondering whether or not the Victory Plugin needs these nodes?:

•Round vector to nearest multiple of wildcard, for example: round the x, y, and z’s to nearest multiple of 50.
•Round float to wildcard decimal places.

Maybe once marketplace plugins are released that can happen!

Great to hear from you Jamendxman3!

Round vector as you are saying was added by ! It’s called Grid Snap:

Internal Thread Link to Grid Snap

Being able to round a float to an arbitrary number of decimal places would indeed be useful!

I will work on that node soon as I can :)

Great suggestion!

Get Static Mesh Vertex Locations Using PhysX

**Works in Packaged Games by using PhysX coding!**

**C++ Source Code For You! ♥ **

```

bool UVictoryBPFunctionLibrary::GetStaticMeshVertexLocations(UStaticMeshComponent* Comp, TArray<FVector>& VertexPositions)
{
	VertexPositions.Empty();

if(!Comp || !Comp->IsValidLowLevel()) 
	{
		return false;
	}

//Body Setup valid?
	UBodySetup* BodySetup = Comp->GetBodySetup();

if(!BodySetup || !BodySetup->IsValidLowLevel())
	{
		return false;
	}  

//Get the Px Mesh!
	PxTriangleMesh* TriMesh = BodySetup->TriMesh;

if(!TriMesh) 
	{
		return false;
	}
	//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Component Transform
	FTransform RV_Transform = Comp->GetComponentTransform(); 

//Number of vertices
	PxU32 VertexCount 		= TriMesh->getNbVertices();

//Vertex array
	const PxVec3* Vertices 	= TriMesh->getVertices();

//For each vertex, transform the position to match the component Transform 
	for(PxU32 v = 0; v < VertexCount; v++)
	{ 
		VertexPositions.Add(RV_Transform.TransformPosition(P2UVector(Vertices[v])));
	}

return true;
} 

```

Download Link (7.8mb)

UE4 Wiki, Plugin Download Page

Alright, well to save you the trouble, I’ll write you a short piece of code for rounding decimal places so you have to think less:

float FloatForRound = 3.14159265
int DecimalsToKeep = 5

FloatForRound = (int)(FloatForRound * 10^DecimalsToKeep) / 10^DecimalsToKeep

Obviously doesn’t round to nearest at the end, but you get the point in case you didn’t automatically know what to do.

Made a minimap with your Save Pixels node:

On the Save Pixels node, can you add an output for a texture2d ?

Also, the way your node pulls data from the array does not line up with my data structure. I basically need to be able to rotate it 90 degrees and then flip it horizontally. Would it be possible to add some orientation manipulation capabilities to the node or another node? Basically need the simple rotate options that MS Paint has: Rotate 90 Counter, Rotate 90 Clockwise, Flip Horizontal, and Flip Vertical.

The same options would be useful for your Load Texture nodes as well.

Oh dont worry, I already have the code I need, just have to write the node and update my plugin :slight_smile:

Thanks though!

Oooh nice! Thanks for sharing!

Yes a “rotate image pixels” node sounds like fun, gonna take me a bit of to do it, but it’s a great idea!

100+ Extra BP Nodes For You!

No c++ required!

No compile required!

Download and plug in!

**Latest plugin download is here: (about 8 mb) **

I call on your superpowers for blueprint nodes to ask for a node I think would be very useful (I’ve been trying to do it myself but I’m just not good enough with c++ yet) Download image from url to either save to file or output Texture2D (or both) It would help me very much in a project.
And btw thank you for your awesome plugin I’ve been using it a lot ^^

wow that’s quite the request! I’m gonna process some of my other node requests and get to that one soon as I can :slight_smile: