(39) 's Extra Blueprint Nodes for You as a Plugin, No C++ Required!

Sort Int and Float Arrays!

Dear Community,

I have 4 new BP nodes for you!

**Efficiently Sort Integer / Float Array**

Now you can easily and efficiently sort an integer or float array, with the smallest entry being put at index 0!

modifies the original array, saving you from creating unnecessary duplicate array data.

So my BP sort node is very efficient!

![bbca2414d736997bb47f825479abe221c9369d8a.jpeg|1042x777](upload://qNgn3LnIAFwIWUcYraeqbrNSavw.jpeg)

Plus Equals and Minus Equals Integer Math Operators

Typically you have to Get an integer variable and then Set it with some value added/subtracted in order to modify an integer value.

I find rather cumbersome, especially because in C++ there is the += and -= operators which make adding and subtracting from integers very fast!

Using my new BP Operators you can easily add a value to an integer or subtract a value from an integer!

Note my operator modifies the original value and returns it, so I cannot make these operators Pure. Execution pins are required because the value is getting modified.

**The C++ Code Involved**

In order to make these 4 new nodes I took advantage of UPARAM(ref) which allows a BP variable to be modified in C++ and returned back to Blueprints.

I wrote a [wiki on UPARAM(ref)](https://wiki.unrealengine.com/How_To_Modify_Blueprint_Variable_References_In_C%2B%2B_Without_Copying)that you can enjoy!

```

void UVictoryBPFunctionLibrary::VictoryIntPlusEquals(UPARAM(ref) int32& Int, int32 Add, int32& IntOut)
{  
	Int += Add;
	IntOut = Int; 
} 
void UVictoryBPFunctionLibrary::VictoryIntMinusEquals(UPARAM(ref) int32& Int, int32 Sub, int32& IntOut)
{ 
	Int -= Sub;
	IntOut = Int; 
}

```

**Latest plugin download on the UE4 Wiki: **

**Latest plugin packaged binaries, Win32 Shipping and Win64 Development on UE4 Wiki: **

**Victory Plugin on Media Fire**

If your browser is not updating the Wiki download page to the most recent version, you can use my alternative Media Fire download link!

Please note clicking  link will not start a download instantly, it will just take you to the Media Fire file description.

**Editor binaries and Packaged binaries in one file:**
   *Win32 Shipping and Win64 Development Supported*
https://www.mediafire.com/?ieovbd5l9d7yub2

Note on Packaging Victory Plugin

Enjoy!

:slight_smile: