Texture Glitch

Hi, I just installed unreal engine 4 and created a project with FPS starter content. When the project opened all the player textures looked cut off and transparent. I also created a project with 3rd person starter content and the exact same thing happened.

The FPS screenshot:

3rd person screenshots:

Hey InfernoStrike,

There was another user who reported an issue like this. I wasn’t able to reproduce the issue though. He stated that he was using his integrated GPU and that is what was causing the issue.

In his case it was the Intel HD Graphics 4600 are you using something similar?

Hello again InfernoStrike,

I went ahead and logged a report for this issue here: Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-41386)

I wasn’t able to reproduce this issue though so we are still gathering information. The other user having this issue stated that they didn’t have windows 10 up to date. Could you make sure your system is updated to make sure the issue isn’t related. Also if you could provide a DxDiag that would be ideal as well.

To do this open your windows command prompt and enter dxdiag.

When the window appears save all information and attach the generated file in this post.

Aside form that you can track the report’s status as the issue is reviewed by our development staff. Please be aware that this issue may not be prioritized or fixed soon.

Cheers,

Sorry for the late reply. Here’s my dxdiag:link text