Sphere overlap bug + time dilation text render bug

Hello,

2 bugs easily repro:

1st: When i overlap sphere with client in multiplayer, client trigger overlap sometimes 2x, 3x but happened me in my main project for example 10x overlap at once too… Server trigger overlap everytime only once… its happening to end overlap too, in video, you can see it at 0:06 and in 0:16

2nd: If im using text render component or widget over character which if affected by time dilation, then it lagging terribly (i want to render HP bars over players heads)… in video, you can see it from 0:25 to 0:44… (press Z for global dilation, its in level BP)

video: v=bjMZAG-90W4

uploaded project: Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life

Are these issues real bugs or im doing something wrong?

Hello Name368,

I was able to reproduce these result on our end. I have written up a report ( UE-30816) for the first issue mentioned and I have submitted it to the developers for further consideration. I will provide updates with any pertinent information as it becomes available. As for the second issue reported, this appears to be working as intended. The text is not lagging behind. What you are seeing is the skeletal mesh moving. If you set the capsule to no longer be hidden in game you will see that the text stays in the correct position relative to the capsule. Thank you for your time and information.

Make it a great day

Thanks a lot!
About second issue ill try to repair it somehow, at least i know that is not bug.