Multiplayer Shootout Potential Bug

So I just encountered this bug and I’m not sure if its just on my machine and all but specifically, I downloaded the multiplayer shootout lesson and didn’t edit anything in it whatsoever. I opened up the main menu level and clicked the play game button. After that, I hit Q to quit back and go back to the main menu and click leave game, but when that happens I get stuck on this eternal black screen that I can’t get out of unless I quit the engine. This also has occurred on my main project where I am able to transition from a game level to a main menu type level but then after a second it immediately goes to black. Hopefully you all can help. Thank you!

Hi Cmoritz -

Thank you for your report. We have assigned this issue to a member of our support staff, and they will begin investigation as soon as possible. If we are unable to reproduce the issue, or we need additional information, our staff member will comment here with additional questions. Otherwise, we will post an ‘Answer’ once we have logged the issue in our bug database or we have a solution for it.

In the meantime, please be sure to review our suggestions for how to report a bug, and feel free to edit your post if you have additional information to provide:

Thank you -

Eric Ketchum

Hello Cmoritz,

I have looked into the issue that you are experiencing.

I have determined that this is indeed a bug.

I have put in a bug report and this issue will be viewed by the development team.

The bug number is UE - 19212

Thank you for reporting this bug,

Thanks so much!