32 bit victory

I am having issues with compiling 64 bit versions of an html game but 32 bit version works. I have made an html5 game. With sound and game play and it is in the projects folder and then binaries folder. Inside this folder are a bunch of files: JavaScript file, unreal engine html5 file and a few others. What do I do with these files and how do I get them on the web? I have a weebly portfolio website that it would be awesome if I could upload games to there or links to these games. So, again how do I get these files on the web? Thank you for listening:)

Hey

There is only one version of HTML5 to cook and package. However, there are 32-bit browsers, as well as 64-bit browsers. Depending on the browser you’re using, the game may not work. Chromium 64-bit should work, as should 64-bit . 32-bit browser for FireFox should be working as well, but not Chrome 32-bit at this time.

I created a test weebly account and I do not see a way to actually upload an HTML5 project to this site. You may be able to find a way, but it looks like it only uses specific files, HTML5 doesn’t look like one of the supported file formats. But if you want to create a website, you simply just add the HTML5 packaged project folder into your website and you should be able to set it up from there.

If you have any further questions, feel free to post back here or submit a question to AnswerHub.

Cheers!

Compiling to 64-bit for HTML5 doesn’t make any sense since it’s actually compiled to Javascript. There’s no “64-bit javascript” AFAIK, regardless of the browser being 32-bit or 64-bit.