2D player don't touch ground but still grounded for Unreal

Hello, i’m having a problem with unreal long since. My 2d character dosen’t touch ground but the character movement component says it does. How to fix it? I tried shifting the sprite down but then i have the same problem with the head that touches the ceiling without the player sprite.

Edit: enabling the “simulate physics” on the capsule collider it touches ground perfectally but it can’t be moved.

have you tried placing your character on a standard engine cube?

No, it still dosen’t touch the ground. My player is scaled to 0.04 for a gameplay necessity, maybe it’s this the problem?

Edit: nop with 1 at scale on xyz it still has this constant offset from ground
Edit 2: if you look at this video, my player touches the ground collider with the sphere and next it teleports up to this “ground offset”

the character’s collision capsule needs to be set equal to the character itself, you most likely have an incorrect collision in the sprite plane

I was using the default unreal cube to make tests and it has perfect collisions. Look at the video

I wrote earlier that the character’s capsule should be equal to the character’s flipbook

Can you scale this character very small and put it on a unreal engine cube and send me a screenshoot of it? I want to make sure it’s a common problem. thx

everything is fine, reduced by 100 times

I see but I can’t believe that it works for you. I tried to do the same stuff with the third person character from ue 5 on a default terrain of ue 5 and it does the same problem. Can you send me a screen like the one i made with the prospectic camera showing the collision in 2d?