2023.2 upgrade with an existing comercial licence .

Hello ,

I just downloaded the new update and I am very enthousiast for your new features .

I have already a commercial licence and I do not know how to update with paying 199 USD as you mention .

Thank you very much

The new TM 2023 Community Edition PR1 is the same as a TRial. It's the new name for Trial and also a way to ensure that users are not using PR1 in production. All that to say, there's nothing to buy at this stage, you will need to wait for the official version which is planned to come out around the end of October.

Thank you

thank you for your answer .

Now its early October , is there a way I could get the full version ?

I am already a user and customer , which is the price I should pay to get it?

buen dia, soy usuario de twinmotion desde antes de ser de epic games, por lo que afirmaron que a nosotros los usuarios fieles del programa, tendriamos las ultimas versiones comerciales actualizadas de por vida sin costo alguno, gracias a esto he logrado que muchas empresas y colegas arquitectos e ingenieros adquieran licencias del programa, no entiendo por que si digeron que este programa para usuarios como yo tendriamos acceso perpetuo al programa y sus actualizaciones full comercial, no cumplan con lo que dijeron.

hey there, the 2023.2 version is now out, and it's no longer a community edition, meaning you can use it fully for commercial projects. if you have already paid for a license (within the last year) you should have access to it on the epic games launcher. for the release notes and further explanation you can have a look here: https://dev.epicgames.com/documentation/en-us/twinmotion/twinmotion-2023.2-release-notes