2 AMD 7700 or better change video card?

Hi everybody, i need your help.
Two years ago i bought this pc.

PROCESSOR AMD FX™-8350 Eight-Core Processor
MEMORY: DDR3 CORSAIR 8 GB 667 (Mhz)
VIDEO CARD: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series (1 GB)
POWER SUPPLY: CORSAIR TX650
MAIN BOARD: ASUS M5A78L-M/USB 3
SSD 128 GB
HD: 150 GB

I would like to save some devices to rebuild and have a good pc to work great in UE4.
I use UE4 specially for Architecture Visualizzation so I am thinking to improve RAM up to 32 GB (i will change main board), buy another SSD 256 GB and I don’t know if is better leave my 7700 and buy another video card (the same of course) or change the video card. What do you think? I don’t have a huge budget…
Thank you in advice =)

AFAIK UE4 does not make use of SLI/CrossFire.
So the second GPU would sit idle.

I currently have 16GB of RAM and it is plenty for my small and simple game so far.

But overall I would say to get the extra RAM and do some profiling using the in engine tools to see where the slow down is and focus on resolving that be remaking shaders/particles systems/textures/geometry or better hardware.

I have the Radeon 7770 And it seams okay, But I have not tried stressing the system.

So bottom line: RAM and GPU. A larger HDD would be good (may as well go 1/2TB+ instead of having a bunch of small drives)

HTH

I’d suggest an Nvidia 960 4GB, 970 4GB or 980Ti 6GB. 16GB RAM is probably more than enough.