160mb left behind after uninstall

Hello! I have a problem that i just cant understand. I uninstalled apic game launcher. that went well everything gone except an additional 160mb. i dont know what that is left behind from the 6.10 launcher. however i havent noticed until now when i tried to reinstall the launcher and it said ive left files behind and launch to the same place to switch the files but idk what or where it is. ive tried to delete all the files that could have left behind but theres stil somewhere out there. any idea how could i solve this problem?

Hi, I’m not in a position to uninstall and test this out but quite often programs can leave data behind in the AppData folder. If you go to %APPDATA%\Local you may find a folder titled UnrealEngine. This could be the remaining files. I can see my equivalent directory is around 275MB.

The other place to check is the location of your install to see if any files have indeed been left behind. I would also recommend enabling Hidden Files in Windows Explorer just incase any of them are marked as Hidden.