15 second delay with Matinee Create Movie

Hi,

I’m recording Matinee movies with the built-in Create Movie option, however it takes exactly 15 seconds before the matinee camera movement is triggered. So I now have 21 second long video’s with 15 seconds of waiting and 6 seconds of real gameplay footage.
Anybody knows what’s going on here?

That isn’t supposed to happen. Can you post screenshots of your Matinee and level BP setup(if you have any BP interaction) please?

I made some screenshots. Also it is worth noting that the Matinee camera triggers instantly when just pressing Play, however in the Create Movie it has a delay.

Hello stefanorie,

I was unable to reproduce this issue on my end. I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down the issue that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. What version of the engine are you working on?
  2. Could you provided us with your dxdiag?
  3. Would it be possible for you to provide us with a copy of the project that is causing the issue?

Hi,

I was working on version 4.5.1, however I will try it in 4.6.0 soon and try to replicate this.

Hello stefanorie,

It has been a few days since I have heard back from you. I thought I would check up on this issue and see if the problem was still occurring in the current version of the engine.

Hello stefanorie,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you.

Funny but I’m having the same problem with ue 4.12.4, any fix for that?

Hello Hobby,

I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
  3. Could you provide screen shots of any blueprints that may be involved?

I figured it out. It was a timeline issue. Tx!