Actor Archetype - Components check

Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
Release: 22.04
Codename: jammy

Engine:

Rising up some of the log categories to ‘All’ gives unexpected results when I try to package a project, you can find more description below.

When I change log categories in DefaultEngine.ini to:

[Core.Log]
LogCheckComponents=All
LogCheckSubobjects=All

I receive project packaging errors:

LogCheckComponents: Error: SerializedComponent archetype is not the CDO nor a default subobject of my class. Me = BP_SkySphere_C /Game/Maps/L_Main.L_Main:PersistentLevel.BP_SkySphere_C_4, Component = SceneComponent /Game/Maps/L_Main.L_Main:PersistentLevel.BP_SkySphere_C_4.DefaultSceneRoot, Archetype = SceneComponent /Game/Environment/BP_SkySphere.BP_SkySphere_C:DefaultSceneRoot_GEN_VARIABLE
LogCheckComponents: Error: SerializedComponent archetype is not the CDO nor a default subobject of my class. Me = BP_SkySphere_C /Game/Maps/L_Main.L_Main:PersistentLevel.BP_SkySphere_C_4, Component = StaticMeshComponent /Game/Maps/L_Main.L_Main:PersistentLevel.BP_SkySphere_C_4.Sphere, Archetype = StaticMeshComponent /Game/Environment/BP_SkySphere.BP_SkySphere_C:Sphere_GEN_VARIABLE
LogCheckComponents: Error: SerializedComponent archetype is not the CDO nor a default subobject of my class. Me = BP_SkySphere_C /Game/Maps/L_Main.L_Main:PersistentLevel.BP_SkySphere_C_4, Component = SceneComponent /Game/Maps/L_Main.L_Main:PersistentLevel.BP_SkySphere_C_4.DefaultSceneRoot, Archetype = SceneComponent /Game/Environment/BP_SkySphere.BP_SkySphere_C:DefaultSceneRoot_GEN_VARIABLE
LogCheckComponents: Error: SerializedComponent archetype is not the CDO nor a default subobject of my class. Me = BP_SkySphere_C /Game/Maps/L_Main.L_Main:PersistentLevel.BP_SkySphere_C_4, Component = StaticMeshComponent /Game/Maps/L_Main.L_Main:PersistentLevel.BP_SkySphere_C_4.Sphere, Archetype = StaticMeshComponent /Game/Environment/BP_SkySphere.BP_SkySphere_C:Sphere_GEN_VARIABLE
LogCheckComponents: Error: SerializedComponent archetype is not the CDO nor a default subobject of my class. Me = BP_SkySphere_C /Game/Maps/L_Main.L_Main:PersistentLevel.BP_SkySphere_C_4, Component = StaticMeshComponent /Game/Maps/L_Main.L_Main:PersistentLevel.BP_SkySphere_C_4.Sphere, Archetype = StaticMeshComponent /Game/Environment/BP_SkySphere.BP_SkySphere_C:Sphere_GEN_VARIABLEThis text will be hidden

Also the same errors are met in the editor console:

It seems that AActor::CheckActorComponents() const is producing such error inside the following checks scope:

UObject* Archetype = Inner->GetArchetype();
if (Archetype != Inner->GetClass()->GetDefaultObject())
{
	if (Archetype != GetClass()->GetDefaultSubobjectByName(Inner->GetFName()))
	{
		UE_LOG(LogCheckComponents, Error, TEXT("SerializedComponent archetype is not the CDO nor a default subobject of my class. Me = %s, Component = %s, Archetype = %s"), *this->GetFullName(), *Inner->GetFullName(), *Archetype->GetFullName());
		bResult = false;
	}
}

Any suggestions how can I resolve this issue, and stay at necessary log level?, cause this happens with any BP with parent Actor class which I placed into the level.

It seems that this issue actually a bug, mentioned at UE-184084