Available in the marketplace:
UE4 Stamina, Hunger, & Thirst System
VIDEO AND DEMO LINKS:
We’ve created a simple to use 100% blueprint stamina, hunger, and thirst system. The example project shows how to add the system to your actions that deplete stamina continuously or with a single point subtraction.
Deplete stamina, thirst, or hunger while doing certain actions. For example, while running both stamina and thirst can be depleted. To regain stamina it could cost both thirst and hunger.
Hunger and thirst are also depleted over time. By default it will deplete a certain amount of points every 10 seconds of game play.
Easily configure running, jumping, or even swinging an axe to deplete stamina, thirst, and hunger.
A stamina system is just what you need for your game!
By popular demand we have added an example of how to implement crouch and prone functionality. Using replicated variables and transition states you can now smoothly crouch and lay down in the prone position.
Latest version: v1.0.4
- Multiplayer support
- Easily change HUD (colors, size, etc.)
- Fully commented blueprints
- 5 Blueprints, including: StaminaHungerSystem Component, Character Blueprint, Player Controller, HUD, and Game Mode
- 3 ENUM’s, uncluding: StaminaTypes, HungerThirstTypes, and Camera Modes
- 2 2D Blendspace’s, including: Standing walk/run and Crouched walk
- UMG Stamina, Hunger, Thirst, and Health bars
- Example crouch and prone states (Uses Anim Starter Pack)
- Example random player start location spawn
- Example camera toggle between first and third person perspectives
- Added crouch and prone examples
- Added 2D blendspace examples
- Added prone speed change to “SetMovementSpeed”
- Fixed stamina only draining when moving forward
- Fixed bug with crouch bool reversed on server
- Fixed crouch walk speed not changing issue
- Added hunger system
- Added thirst system
- Moved core functions to Actor Component
- Initial release