Hi everyone,
Our island had 10 color-themed auras in its shop, all named the same way: “[COLOUR] Power Effect”.
CORRUPT, RUNES, WHITE, BLACK, AQUATIC, MAGMA, COTTON, HACKER, RAINBOW, GALAXY. Each one is just a colored visual effect.
The WHITE one got the island taken down under 1.3 Intolerance and Discrimination, and my account has now been suspended from publishing for 2 weeks.
I understand how “WHITE Power” reads on its own, So as soon as it was flagged, I:
- Renamed it to “LIGHT Power Effect”
- Updated its name, description and shop label
- Resubmitted the fixed version on 4th October
The suspension came after the fix was already in. It was triggered by the original version being taken down again.
This is my first violation, it was never meant as anything but a color, and it was corrected straight away. I’ve appealed through the official channel and contacted support.
Can someone from Epic please take a look at this? I’m happy to share the island details
