0xc000007b cannot start

Cannot Start the Launcher. :frowning: Log: link text

Hi CrushRocks,

I see you uploaded your Dependency Walker log so you may have seen this post. Make sure to look through the ‘Reading the Logs’ and the ‘How to Pinpoint the Problem’ section in the accepted answer.

Hi, i already read this Post, but i cannot find anything in the Logs. :-/

Hi CrushRocks,

Just to keep you in the loop I’ve been reviewing your log file with the team, hopefully we should have some answers for you soon.

Thank you Barnabas!!!

Push
Push
Push

Help me please :frowning:

Hey CrushRocks,

Apologies for the delay, unfortunately we were unable to discover the root cause of your issue from your logs. We are currently investigating alternative methods we can use to diagnose your issue.

Hi CrushRocks,

We have another approach for you to try:

Download Process monitor from this link:

1. Open the zip file you download and move the Procmon.exe to somewhere on your machine.
  2. Right click on that executable and select run as administrator.
  3. When the application launches go to the menu bar at the top and select “Filter” then select “Filter…” from the menu that pops up.
  4. In the window that opens select the top left drop down and change it to “Process Name”
  5. The drop down next to this should read “is” this is correct.
  6. In the text box to the right of that enter “EpicGamesLauncher.exe”
  7. Then click the Add button and then click OK
  8. Now run the launcher.

You should see the window in the process monitor start to fill up. Once you have seen the error window show up from the launcher go back to the process monitor and follow these steps:

1. Go to the top left menu and select “File” then “Save…”
  2. A Save To File dialog will appear, the default settings are what we want. They should be “Events displayed using current filter” and a format of “native process monitor format”.
  3. Check the file location and press Ok
  4. Find that file on your PC and upload the file here (You may have to zip the file up)

We recommend that if you detect a corrupt/missing DLL that you backup your local copy of the DLL then remove it from its current location and reinstall the software package it was originally installed with. For instance, if a directx DLL is missing/corrupt then you should re-install directx. It is not advised to download individual DLL’s from third party sites. These could cause unknown issues and risks introducing malware onto your machine.

OMG Finally i solved it! From PML file from process monitor i learned, that our .exe tried to find file “d3dx11_43.dll” in different locations such as this "C:\Windows\System32\wbem". So i just downloaded it from here: d3dx11_43.dll free download | DLL‑files.com and put it there: "C:\Windows\System32\wbem" and it worked! Hope it’ll work for you too :smiley:

It Woooorks!!!
Thanks to all!

MultiFaCs: My problem was not the “d3dx11_43.dll”. My problem was the XINPUT1_3.dll.!! I downloaded it and paste it into: "C:\Windows\System32\wbem" and that work for me!! Yeah Thank you!

Barnabas: Thanks Barnabas! The process monitor has helped me very much to find out which .dll is broken!!

THank youuuuu!!

Sorry for my bad english, i come from Germany >.>
best regards from Germany!