Scoping final year project

Hello everyone,
I’m a college student doing a game design and development course and I was thinking on creating an unreal plugin as my final year project.
At the moment I have to decide on one of the three following concepts:

Concept 1
My initial idea was a client/server application(layer of communication) that would allow a game to download 3d models and textures, or just one of the two and apply them to game objects.
This would be used by the player to customize part of the game (character’s skins and body) by browsing a menu of items that are acquired from a server and are displayed in real time on the device from which the final combination of skins and body is selected.

Concept 2
After some reading through the UE4 Documentation I’ve found that different types of Android devices require different types of Texture formats to work correctly. So I was thinking if it was possible to create some client/ server way of taking the necessary information from the client device, sent it to the server, determine what kind of textures are needed for that device and send all the necessary files back to the device.

Concept 3
I’ve also found out that there are some graphical limitations with Unreal games running on mobile devices. Post process effects such as Light propagation volumes, ambient cubemap and many others are unsupported on mobile. I was wondering if it was possible to create a game/server connection to allow some of the post processing to be done on the server and send them back to the client to be displayed.

This is what I have in mind for the moment and I would really appreciate any comment, suggestion or help on any of the concepts.

I’m almost certian, seeing as you can get the source code you would be able todo all 3 of these. However saying that Concept 1 or 2 would be your best bet becuase, I know Xbox plans on using streaming for graphics, but(correct me if im wrong) that would be very expensive resource wise(also alot of people play on their phones on the go, if you need internet to run the game then most people won’t play it, or if they don’t have good internet, not to mention the developer will need servers around the world)

Idk what you requirements are for your project, really you should choose the one which will get you the most marks.

Thanks for your help, and sorry for my super late reply.
In the end I’ve decided to go with Concept 2 since I’m quite interested with mobile development.
I’ve been searching the forum/google for any good thread/tutorial/page that could point me in the right direction on how to create a pluging with the level of interaction desired by my project, but unfortunally I couldn’t find anything useful and now I’m a little bit stuck.

Do you, or anybody else, have any suggestion ?